background

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just around the aisle....

Shutterbug Photography had a wonderful time at A Grand Affair, the bridal event that took place at Amway this past weekend. ***Photos to follow soon!***

Which means.....Wedding Season is upon us!

I love weddings. Still in the stages of being a newlywed, all things wedding excite me that much more. Because I've had the pleasure of working on weddings with the best of Grand Rapids, when it came to planning my own wedding I already knew exactly what I wanted and where to get it.

I also love talking to people. And in talking to some of the brides Sunday, many of the ladies seemed overwhelmed with planning their weddings. Location, the perfect dress, not being the bride to choose horrible bridesmaid dresses, giving favors people actually want, lighting and sound, invitations, the ever-delicate seating charts, the cake, choosing a photographer......even if you have a wedding planner, it's easy to get lost in the decisions and details!

Staying inspired is the key to staying sane in the wedding madness. Your love match is the reason for the season so your wedding day should best embrace those quirks that make your love worth celebrating! Read often because I'll be researching and brainstorming on all subjects wedding to A) save you from creative mental blocks B) save you valuable time and C) bring back your blush and newly-in-love smile

To kick it off....
Although this video is sooooo 2009, it makes me smile everytime : )

No comments: